On-Demand Webinar: Navitas - Oracle Webinar Series: Data Migration Complexities & Best Practices
Navitas in partnership with Oracle is pleased to invite you to a series of Oracle Argus webinars. Whether you are considering an Oracle Argus implementation, looking to upgrade your existing system or want to consider your options for system maintenance, these webinars are for you.
We have used our combined experience from Pharmacovigilance consulting and Oracle Argus implementations together with insights driven through the pvnet and pvconnect forums to develop a comprehensive set of Oracle Argus services that are tailored to the size of your business. Our services ensure fast, quality implementations and migrations, along with efficient, hassle free upgrades and maintenance.
Migrating legacy safety applications can be a daunting task due to the complexities involved. Navitas has prebuilt migration packages that enable rapid, compliant migrations from legacy applications (as well as Excel spreadsheets) to help smooth your implementation and provide peace of mind.
Why You Should Attend:
- To understand the complexities involved in migrating safety data from different legacy systems
- Understand the best practices in executing data migration projects
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Business scenarios leading to migration of safety data
- Typical challenges in executing migration projects
- Building blocks of SafetyREADY Migrate Accelerator
- How the challenges are addressed by SafetyREADY Migrate
Who Will Benefit:
- Pharmacovigilance (PV) Managers in Life Sciences organizations
- Information Technology Managers responsible for PV applications
- CRO Professionals running PV Operations
Held on April 2016
Director of Safety AnalyticsOracle Health ScienceSenior Consultant & Head of pvtechNavitas