Navitas and Generis - Next Generation Content Management Webinar Series
Navitas and Generis are pleased to announce a joint webinar on CARA for Regulatory Affairs and Submission Management.
Register to view how we can provide a rapid implementation of the fastest, most configurable and feature-rich user interface to meet the needs of Documentum and Alfresco users who are currently using legacy interfaces or applications, and are looking to reduce costs and speed up use case implementation. This is the third in a six-part series showcasing CARA as the next generation user interface.
The session will focus on "Moving to the next generation regulatory submission management platform"
- Solutions for upgrading and migration
- Compliant Deployment Services for CARA
- Organizational change strategies to promote user adoption
Generis will demo key features of CARA for Regulatory Affairs and Submission Management including:
- Quick and intuitive browser-based interface that delivers desktop capabilities
- Leverage of the EDM Submission Reference Model
- Templates for eCTD structures
- Direct integration with publishing tools
- Wizards for creation of content based on templates that will publish correctly
- Major enhancements to Virtual Document functionality and usability
- Integration with SCM/XML Authoring Tools and simultaneous authoring / review tools
- Dimensions and Snaplists the enable users to build their own trees and execute predefined queries
- Widgets and My WidgetSpace allowing user-level customization of data displayed
- Dashboards to dynamically assemble and display query results in tables, charts or graphs
- Full cycle of workflow-driven processes for creation, authoring, review and approval including eSignature and signature pages
- Extensive capabilities for both configuration and customization
- Building User Experiences to fit user roles, from a read-only Portal, through mobile and management oversight views through to the full contributor functionality