Navitas and Generis - Next Generation Content Management Webinar Series
On-Demand Webinar: The next generation user interface for Documentum and Alfresco
Register to view how we can provide a rapid implementation of the fastest, most configurable and feature-rich user interface to meet the needs of Documentum and Alfresco users who are currently using legacy interfaces or applications, and are looking to reduce costs and speed up use case implementation. This is the first in a six-part series showcasing CARA as the next generation user interface.
The session will focus on "Moving to the next generation User Interface and Business Rules Configuration tool"
- Solutions for upgrading and migration
- Compliant Deployment Services for CARA
- Organizational change strategies to promote user adoption
Generis will demo key features of CARA for Documentum and Alfresco including:
- Quick and intuitive browser-based interface that delivers desktop capabilities
- Dimensions and Snaplists the enable users to build their own trees and execute predefined queries
- Widgets and My WidgetSpace allowing user-level customization of data displayed
- Dashboards to dynamically assemble and display query results in tables, charts or graphs
- Full cycle of workflow-driven processes for creation, authoring, review and approval including eSignature
- Extensive capabilities for both configuration and customization
- Building User Experiences to fit user roles, from a read-only Portal, through mobile and management oversight views through to the full contributor functionality