SMB Compliance Solution for May 2015 Deadline - US Federal Drug Supply Chain Security Act
The US Federal Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) was signed by President Obama into law on November 27, 2013.
Key provisions of this act include:
- January 1, 2015 (enforcement delayed till May 2015) â€“ Mandatory Lot level Transaction Information / Transaction Statement / Transaction History exchange including by Manufacturers, Wholesalers, and Pharmacies with response seven year storage and information
- November 27, 2017 â€“ Mandatory unit level serialization and standard numerical id verification and electronic information exchange
If your organization does not have firm plans in place to comply with the revised May 2015 DQSA deadline, non-compliance is a real risk.
Join Axwayâ€™s leading expert, Peter Stokes and Navitasâ€™ Associate Vice President, B Sivanandam on this timely webinar as you prepare to comply with DSCSA requirements for lot level traceability by May 1st, 2015.
What you will learn:
- How Axwayâ€™s solution helps you comply with the US Federal DSCSA May 1st 2015 deadline
- What you need to do for a fast track implementation
- Low cost deployment options
- How Axwayâ€™s solution helps you comply with coming traceability regulations such as the US Federal DSCSA November 2017 deadline, and Brazil for 2015 and 2016
- Axwayâ€™s technology solution is proven, GS1 certified and scalable. Most recently leading India based Manufacturers, global 3PL players and Pharma Distributors selected Axwayâ€™s Global Traceability and Compliance solution to not only comply with the USDSCSA but also provide compliance with regulatory requirements in other jurisdictions (eg. Brazil, China), as well as help protect against counterfeiting, and diversion after a detailed evaluation.
Navitas Life Sciences is committed to be a one-stop shop for Pharma/Life Sciences requirements. Our solutions cover R&D, Manufacturing and Sales & Marketing allowing customers, partners and suppliers to collaborate online, reduce costs and decrease time-to-market. Navitas conducts business today in 9 countries and has over 150 Life Sciences customers globally and over 50 Life Sciences customers within India.
Navitas Life Sciences has partnered with Axway to provide implementation services for its Global Traceability and Compliance solution to Pharmaceutical companies in India.
Register and view this on-demand Webinar where we will discuss the requirements and challenges for compliance with the US Federal Drug Supply Chain Security and Axwayâ€™s solution, especially tailored to the requirements of Small and Medium Businesses.