November 05, 2015, Princeton, New Jersey:Navitas Life Sciences Announces Inaugural Clinical Data Strategy Network, cdsnet, November 10th in New York City to Increase Time to Market, Improve Medical Research and Related Areas of Healthcare
Navitas Life Sciences is excited to announce a new edition to their industry leading networks portfolio with the launch of the Clinical Data Strategy network, cdsnet. The network has been formed to meet industry demand to explore new ways to create transformational value from clinical data. The cdsnet forum will shine a spotlight on the new era of end–to–end clinical data analytics to drive fresh insights.
Topics covered during the inaugural cdsnet forum will include:
- Clinical Data under the microscope
- The changing landscape and increasing scrutiny
- Regulatory insights and benchmark – what is on the horizon and how the industry is responding
- Drivers for change: tech, multi data, complexity, value
- More noise or more value – what is the pain/opportunity
- Surfacing challenges/pain-points facing clinical data management leaders
- What does good look like? Vision for success and emerging strategies
- Strategies for deriving insight and value – roundtable discussion
- What is “big data” – and how does it affect us?
- How to get more value out of the data we have? (e.g. data lakes, visualization, Risk Management)
- Latest thinking on clinical transparency
- Tools and practices i.e. why listings, CDISC
- What capabilities are needed e.g. global/local, in house/outsource
- Next steps and hot topics
- Discussion on the future objectives and needs of this community – topics for discussion at the next meeting
Navitas Life Sciences is excited to welcome cdsnet to our portfolio of industry leading networks. Aimed at pharmaceutical industry professionals, the networks were founded in 2001 as an independent community for business leaders facing similar challenges to have a peer network to exchange insights, compare performance, and debate strategies to tackle the latest hot issues. Each network has a focused and evolving agenda to meet the latest challenges. The networks have grown to seven, as cdsnet now joins pvnet®, pvconnect®, pvtech®, labelnet®, rimnet® and cmonet®. For more information on the full range of networks, visit www.navitas.net/nets Total network membership includes over 100 members from large and medium life science companies.
cdsnet is the Life Science industry’s first network for global heads of R&D, Clinical Development, Operations, Clinical Data Analytics and Statistical Programming. Focused on the emerging concept of quicker and more efficient processes and systems to ensure reduced time to patient, this is an opportunity to explore the challenges and latest industry solutions to implementing an end-to-end approach to collect, visualize and analyze multi data sources in order to extract meaningful insights and value to improve medical research and related areas of healthcare.
The forum will provide a platform to engage in peer discussions, network and exchange insights on this new and very challenging era of Clinical Data Management.
The Navitas Life Sciences team has been assembled bringing together the proven expert teams of TAKE Life Sciences and WCI Consulting and, adding to this core, a range of experts from the worlds of Clinical Development, Regulatory, Technology, and Consulting.
We have built the Navitas Life Sciences team specifically to deliver insight to our clients, to develop pragmatic solutions together, and to support their deployment and operation. We deliver advice, solutions, and outsourcing services in Clinical, Regulatory, Safety, and Content Management.
We are proud that our legacy businesses have served the sector for over 20 years and have allowed us to work with 100 of the top Life Science companies. Our team has now grown to over 500 staff. For more information, visit www.navitas.net