A network for Heads of Safety of Indian Life Science companies & multi-nationals with a presence in the Indian market
Mumbai: March 7th 2018
- Introductions and the latest PV context
- Round table discussion – recent achievements and forthcoming challenges
- A regulatory perspective, the latest from the FDA , EMA and ROW
- Other drivers for PV change and growth
- PvPI revisited – check in and lesson learnt so far
- Reflections on PvGI implementation – to date
- A view from PvPI, and an industry perspective on experiences so far
- E2B (R3) – expectation vs reality and where next?
- Temperature check on the reality of E2B(R3) and where next
- Pushing technology to the next level – Apps, automation and beyond
- Managing PV change and growth
- Navigating PV change in an M&A situation
- How PV Partners and vendors are changing the PV landscape – for good and bad
- Community next steps
- Roadmap of dates, hot topics, new tools / ways to interact as a community
Launched in March, 2016 pvindia provides a neutral platform for pharmacovigilance leaders in India facing similar challenges to network, debate, compare performance, and share ideas on how to tackle the latest hot issues.
pvindia leverages the approach, format, and experience gained from successfully running Pharmacovigilance focussed networks over the past 15+ years in Europe and the USA. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the industry leading global network for Pharmacovigilance professionals.
Whilst we believe that drug safety can be a source of competitive advantage, we see a greater mutual benefit in sharing experience and common challenges. Through our pharmacovigilance networks; pvnet, pvconnect, pvtech, and pvindia, our vision is to shape the future of pharmacovigilance by providing PV leaders with an environment to meet and discuss alternative solutions with other industry thought leaders and enable ongoing improvements.
Who should participate in the pvindia forum?
Global or Regional Heads of Safety/Pharmacovigilance, and PV Senior leadership teams at Life Science companies with Pharma, Consumer, Generics, or Mixed Portfolios, responsible for deploying the PV Strategy and System within their organisation
Why come to the pvindia meeting?
- Be part of the only global PV network
- Over 50 global member companies
- Hear the very latest Global Regulatory and industry insights with representation from Health Authorities
- Compare your PV performance with Industry-wide benchmark data
- Unique networking opportunities with Global PV peers
- Hear case studies from Global Industry Leaders
- Discuss and develop strategies and best practices with Indian PV leaders
- Explore and debate how the Indian PV Region brings value to the Global PV system