All the benefits of Oracle Argus at a price that is achievable for smaller enterprises with safetyREADY™ Shared Cloud
Traditional Oracle Argus installations mean implementation, infrastructure and maintenance costs that are prohibitive for many companies.
Licensing models often mean that companies with low case volumes pay for volume that they will never use.
safteyREADY Shared Cloud utilises the benefits of cloud sharing to provide a cost-effective Oracle Argus solution for companies with smaller case volumes (e.g. <500).
Total cost of ownership is 50% less when compared to a typical cloud implementation and can be up and running in as little as 6 weeks.
We can do this by investing in the infrastructure and license on your behalf, using our pre-validated and pre-configured ‘Gold Instance’.
Our flexible costing model adapts to your changing case volumes over time – you only ever pay for what you need.
safetyREADY™ Shared Cloud – the functionality of Oracle Argus Standard Edition with gold standard implementation & support
- The same world-class user experience and interface as with any Argus deployment
- Secure, segregated data hosting that complies with EU data protection regulations
- Faster deployments using pre-validated environment
- Gold standard / best-practice configuration that can be tailored to your needs
- Fully scalable infrastructure that allows you to grow
- Best-in-class data centres to international quality standards
- 24/7 support and managed upgrades
- Compliance to regulatory guidelines (CSV, GAMP, 21CFR part11, etc)
Navitas Life Sciences safetyREADY Shared Cloud installation; making Oracle Argus accessible to all
*Compared to a standard single tenant implementation for a typical SMB company.