We are currently seeking an experienced senior recruiter with life sciences industry knowledge to enable and support our recruitment function. You will be responsible for developing the candidate pipeline to ensure our ability to quickly and appropriately staff projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with your team and clients, you will forecast needs, allocate, and deploy resources, manage communication, as well as manage and optimize implementation for current and forecasted projects.
- Maintain resource database with availability dates, project end, etc.
- Handle resource requirements for Life Sciences and technology function.
- Act as a single point of contact for Vendor Management
- Assist with facilitation of new hire orientation
- Handle end-end recruitment activities, mostly contractual and 1099 roles for the US location
In addition, you will require the following skills:
- An excellent combination of communication, documentation, interpersonal skills, as well as having the ability to see the big picture. You will also have experience using relevant tools to accomplish your objectives
- A strong ability to screen, interview, and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Be familiar with HR applications, offer letters, employee records, background checks, and the employment verification processes (e.g. US Form I-9)
- Exhibit cost reduction by hiring critical Senior level positions
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience as a Recruiter specializing in servicing client requirements for large corporations
- Ability to research technology/skill sets –to the extent needed for initially qualifying a profile
- Must have excellent skills in alternate sourcing channels other than online job posting
- Highly driven, high-energy, passionate about recruiting
- Willingness to continuously learn new IT/Life sciences and functional trends and be able to support sourcing of emerging technologies
Princeton, NJ, USA
06 Aug 2021