We are growing our business development team and are currently seeking a Business Partner with a focus on Pharmacovigilance. With some 10+ years’ experience, having worked for a pharma company, service provider, or consulting firm, you will be responsible for:
- Increasing revenue growth for the Business Unit by supporting our front-line sales team to win opportunities in PV
- Driving proposal creation and timelines, liaising with both the delivery and support teams (finance, legal, HR etc) to collate necessary information
- Conceptualizing and putting together winning themes, and compelling proposals
- Supporting the sales team in driving a ‘right pricing’ strategy internally to win proposals
- Participating in bid-defence and customer meetings to articulate our value to customers
- Business development support to build strategies and explore potential business opportunities.
- Collaborating with sales team and Account Managers to reach prospective clients.
- Acting as the point of contact for assigned clients and responsible for building long-term relationships with them. Co-ordination with delivery team to ensure consistent service meeting client’s and company’s goals
- Proactively developing new propositions (grounded in market feedback and research) that could result in new revenue potential for the Business Unit in the future
- Sharpening the value proposition of our offerings, to make it resonate in the market place
- Working with the delivery team to proactively create and maintain a repository of reusable collateral (case studies, standard capability and proposition decks, pricing sheets)
- Support marketing team in creating content for conceptualizing and running campaigns targeting specific customer segments and propositions
- Provide market feedback on trends, needs, pricing and other commercial terms and competition
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 10 years’ work experience, having good experience in pre-sales and solutions for PV, having previously worked for a pharma company/service provider in the PV domain.
- Excellent domain knowledge PV domain and industry connections
- Ability to relate to technology in Pharmacovigilance domains