We are currently seeking a Senior Clinical Database Programmer, in the role you will be responsible for:
- Development and Maintenance
- Executing software development lifecycle
- Following all software Methodologies, Standards and guidelines, tools and techniques
- Participating in progress reviews
- Reporting status to the Team Leader against the assigned work plan
- Performing Unit Testing and peer review of code
- Producing detailed specifications and developing applications.
- Contributing to technical design documentation
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 5 - 7 years’ experience
- Experienced in creating ECRF, edit check design, custom function design using EDC tools including InForm, Medrio, and RAVE
- Should be able to work independently.
- Continuously seeking to learn and improve skills