The Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst I (SR SPA I) is an independent statistical programmer analyst supporting the clinical reporting production programming and verification for client regulatory submissions and publications.
Critical client project activities are reporting database development (SDTM and ADaM), statistical and clinical reporting, verification and submissions support.
About the Role
- Independently, perform SAS programming and analysis support of the generation of analysis datasets, statistical analysis, listings, figures and tables;
- Independently, develop SAS application code;
- Independently, perform validation of SAS programs and deliverables;
- Independently, perform migrations and verifications;
- Independently, perform SDTM and ADaM mapping;
- Generate SDTM and ADaM deliverables;
- Generate all necessary output for the compilation of statistical appendices for CTR, ISS, and ISE;
- Generate data files and/or output for safety updates, publications and meeting presentations;
- Interface with a cross-function of client and DataCeutics team members; and
- Act as an Expert in one or more areas that may include Project Management, SCE, SDTM, ADaM, define.xml, SAS programming, deliverables process, Tables, Graphics, PK/PD, Registries or other areas.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Background in statistics and statistical analysis is desirable
- 10 plus years Pharmaceutical or CRO industry experience in clinical reporting and statistical programming
- Strong competence in SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, and SAS/STAT programming
- Working knowledge of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM
- Expert knowledge of SAS-based statistical programming
- Proficiency in SAS programming on multiple platforms and operating systems, e.g. Windows, UNIX, etc. is desirable
US - Remote
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, or equivalent; master’s degree preferred
Senior Statistical Programmer
30 Nov -0001