We are currently seeking a Proposal Specialist to work cohesively with assigned sales representatives to support accounts, develop high-quality proposals, RFP and RFI responses, and meet required client deadlines.
Within the role, you will:
- Work to understand client needs, serving as a subject matter expert within a global client solutions team and/or product offerings and lead successful client engagements
- Support budget preparation for services involved in end-to-end clinical operations, including regulatory and safety services
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams including Operations, Sales/Business Development, Marketing, Technology, and allied functions such as Finance, Legal, and Quality Assurance in order to ensure flawless planning and execution of superior customer service
- Complete all necessary support documentation for client proposals.
- Support the sales team in the management of all pipeline deals.
- Attend client meetings, present proposals, and explain program specifications/demos of client assets in a staging environment.
- Prepare and finalize contractual documents including Work Orders (WO), Statement of Works (SoW), Master Services Agreements (MSA), Change Orders (CO), etc.
- Support vendor management
- Implement process improvements, i.e. content management and other process templates creation and finalization
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Department Head on a business need basis
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of CRO industry and/or pharmaceutical domain experience in writing proposals, RFP, and RFI responses, and providing client solutions
- Experience in a commercial environment or service organization as well as previous work in the life sciences or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in contractual processes would be a benefit
- Good communication, both written and oral, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Proficiency in software specific to the role as well as Microsoft Office applications.