We are currently seeking a Senior SAS Programmer to join our growing team. Within this role you will:
- Provide SAS programming support for TFL generation.
- Provide statistical/programming inputs for CRF design and review.
- Develop and validate standard and ad-hoc SAS macros.
- Carry out a review of CRF and aCRF.
- Complete a review of statistical analysis plans.
- Prepare for programming specifications for efficacy variables.
- Carry out the Validation of Safety Tables using SAS.
- Prepare and carry out the validation of ADaM and derived datasets and its specifications.
- Carry out the Validation of SDTM datasets and its specifications.
- Adhere to required training
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in SAS
- Subject matter expert for SDTM and ADaM datase