A network for labeling professionals, focused on developing best practices for End-to-End labeling compliance, enhancing operational efficiency and excellence, and creating value-adding labeling
Emerging Agenda for our next meeting: Autumn, 2021
Virtual Event: 11 November, 2021
The labelconnect Autumn agenda for day one is themed around Quality Management – the simpler the better and will focus on the following:
- Leveraging Quality Management and Compliance for efficiency
- Process and document simplification – the art of the possible
Virtual Event: 18 November, 2021
The labelconnect Autumn agenda for day two is themed around Labeling Tracking – Start, Stop, Reset and will focus on the following:
- Day 0 and tracking
- Categories and timelines – evolution and where next?
Peer to Peer Network
and Insight Exchange
Discuss and Develop Strategies
and Best Practices
Build Profile and
Who should join labelconnect?
Why join labelconnect?
Future Proof Your Systems
Engage With Global Peers
Compare and Improve Performance
Be part of the only global labeling network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and Autumn in person meetings in the US and Europe, providing industry leading insights with an operational focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilization of technology, new approaches and collaborations; launch of labeltech
- Annual benchmark, with 1:1 feedback and exchange meeting to explore insights, relative performance, and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members of labelconnect and labelnet, post and answer questions on latest labeling topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers, benchmark report, discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences
Latest Insights in the Labeling Space
Top priorities for 2018 are E2E Labeling Technology and Strategic Labeling; with a focus on Resources, Regulatory Intelligence, and Interfaces.
- An E2E labelling technology landscape – an end-to-end suite of integrated tools to track status, manage workflow, content and translation management, proof, QC and manage artwork, while also providing real- time reporting of metrics
- The focus on Strategic Value: with spotlight on the patient, how to build state of the art development labelling to secure an early and competitive TPP, eLabeling and labeling metrics and scorecard