A network for labeling professionals, focused on developing best practices for End-to-End labeling compliance, enhancing operational efficiency and excellence, and creating value-adding labeling
London: 07 November, 2019 | New York: 14 November, 2019
The labelconnect November agenda is themed around Intelligent Labeling – processes by design and will focus on the following:
- Labeling implementation teams – role remit and interfaces, define decision making in governance
- Focus on inspections – experiences including with respect to outsourcing R&Rs
- Back translations – measuring the balance between effort and value
As a result of the rapid growth of labelnet and the expanding topics of interest, labelnet evolved into two sister networks in April, 2018: labelnet, which focuses on the strategic aspects of labeling, and labelconnect, which focuses on the more operational aspects of labeling. The two networks will remain interconnected through common events and cross-network topics of interests.
labelconnect provides an open, yet confidential, platform for labeling leaders to discuss trends, insights, and future solutions, as well as benchmarking performance across the full lifecycle of labeling. Network members discuss subjects ranging from the definition of company positions (CCDS, CCSI), to local and regional labeling requirements (including SmPC, USPI, Reference labeling, Local labeling Deviation Management, etc.). This network focuses on labeling implementation for patient/product leaflets, artwork, packaging, and electronic media and other product information in the public domain for which the Marketing Authorization Holder is ultimately accountable. As well as sharing insights and developing best practices around E2E labeling process design, focus will also be on organizational design, competencies, governance, inspection readiness, technologies for E2E labeling tracking, workflow, content management, metrics, KPIs and reporting, and technology integration.
Labeling is playing an increasingly pivotal role in improving patient safety, as a key channel for benefit-risk communications. Regulators are placing an increasing emphasis on labeling as an integral part of PV systems. labelconnect helps develop compelling yet practical solutions to meet ever shifting regulatory requirements, whilst providing business value and meeting the needs of patients and prescribers.
Peer to Peer Network
and Insight Exchange
Discuss and Develop Strategies
and Best Practices
Build Profile and
Who should join labelconnect?
Heads of labeling and leadership teams
Why join labelconnect?
Be part of the only global labeling network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and Autumn in person meetings in the US and Europe, providing industry leading insights with an operational focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilization of technology, new approaches and collaborations; launch of labeltech
- Annual benchmark, with 1:1 feedback and exchange meeting to explore insights, relative performance, and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members of labelconnect and labelnet, post and answer questions on latest labeling topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers, benchmark report, discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences