Are you Challenged in Meeting the PV Requirements for Your Business?
Whether you have known compliance or efficiency issues, or lack a robust PV system to support your growth projections, the PV Rapid Assessment will pinpoint gaps and provide a clear roadmap to a fit - for - purpose, cost- effective solution.
Navitas Life Sciences Provides an Integrated Approach Leading to Impactful Results
The PV Rapid Assessment evaluates the current state of the systems used in PV from a people, process and technology perspective. Once completed, it provides a focused strategic roadmap for implementing/augmenting PV operations within large and mid-size pharma companies, as well as micro and small biotech/pharma companies
- Comprehensive assessment report summarizing current state PV organization, processes and technology, including identified compliance and process gaps
- Recommendations for fit-for-purpose improvements that ensure regulatory compliance
- Strategic implementation roadmap to achieve PV business objectives
- Establish a roadmap to achieving more efficiency and greater business value
- Understand PV System compliance gaps and effectively respond to Health Authority inspection findings
- Leverage sector best practice and Navitas experience
- Provide basis for budget allocation decision-making with regard to PV System improvements