Navitas Data Sciences (formerly Navitas Data Sciences) is seeking top talent for positions within our Data Management Department. If you are an experienced, passionate Data Manager who has worked within a Pharma or CRO company within the Continental United States then we would love to hear from you. This is a full-time role. The applications will be considered from candidates who wish to work remotely anywhere from their home based anywhere in the continental U.S.
The Senior Data Manager is an experienced, passionate Data Manager who has worked within a Pharma or CRO company within the Continental United States.The Senior Consultant, Data Manager designs, develops and programs clinical databases for clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Data entry screen design;
- Database development;
- Development and programming of edit checks;
- Maintenance of ad-hoc reports;
- Import / export of Oracle utilities;
- General end user support;
- Routine interface with a cross-function of client and DataCeutics’ team members;
- Oversee the smooth running of the projects conducted within the team, ensuring that members adhere to the schedules and timetables established by the Sponsor for the conduct and completion of projects;
- Pro-actively communicate with the Project team and vendors in order to meet sponsor requirements;
- Work with the study teams, advising and informing on the processes that have to be completed to enable the technology to be implemented. Act as a mentor to the teams, encouraging interest and building confidence in the systems; and
- Advise management regularly on the status and any potential risks or issues with on-going projects to ensure resolutions in a timely manner including any potential issues with resources.
- Associate’s degree in computer science, statistics, or equivalent a plus;
- 8 Years’ Experience with one or more of the leading CDM software applications, e.g., Oracle Clinical, InForm, RAVE, etc. is required;
- 8 plus years Pharmaceutical or CRO industry experience desired;
- Experience and knowledge of the drug development process desired;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in a clinical development environment;
- Project planning or project management skills;
- Proven communication skills;
- Ability to take a lead position on a project;
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and willing to provide original thinking;
- Successful team player with good oral and written communication skills; and
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written).
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
About Navitas Data Sciences:
- Full Service or Project Based. For more information on Navitas Data Sciences please visit: www.NavitasLifeSciences.com.
- Navitas Data Sciences is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
It starts with Our Customers' Requirements:
- Customers’ requirements vary, from full-service support to very specific project work. In each situation, our skilled staff complete the task.
- If you're looking for a role in a fast-paced environment leading multiple studies for key clients, then Navitas Data Sciences is the place for you!