Navitas Data Sciences (formerly Navitas Data Sciences) is seeking top talent for positions within our Senior Statistical SAS Programming Department. If you are an experienced, passionate Statistical SAS Programmer who has worked within a Pharma or CRO company within the Continental United States then we would love to hear from you. This is a full-time role. The applications will be considered from candidates who wish to work remotely anywhere from their home based anywhere in the continental U.S.
Position Primary Function
The Statistical SAS Programmer Analyst is an independent programmer and analyst supporting the statistical reporting production programming and verification for client Regulatory Submissions (NDAs). Critical client project activities are reporting database development, statistical and clinical reporting, verification and submissions support.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Independently, perform SAS programming and analysis support of analysis datasets, listings, summaries, and tables;
- Independently, perform SAS programming and analysis support of data structures and database summaries, tables, and database applications;
- Writing SAS application code;
- Performing validation of SAS programs for submissions;
- Performing migrations and verifications;
- Coordinating with biostatistics the writing of analysis plans and the designing of data presentations;
- Generating all necessary output for the compilation of statistical appendices for CTR, ISS, and ISE;
- Interfacing routinely with a cross-function of client and Navitas Data Sciences team members;
- Producing SDTM datasets to the required specification;
- Producing TFLs and ADaM datasets to the required specification for clinical, PK and PD reports;
- Leading studies, ensuring datasets, TFLs and associated documents are completed in a timely and quality manner; and
- Interacting at a high level with external and internal clients on study related issues and technical matters
- R Programming skills is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, or equivalent; master’s degree preferred;
- 8 plus years Pharmaceutical or CRO industry experience in clinical reporting and statistical applications systems/sub-systems;
- Strong competence in SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, and SAS/STAT programming
- Experience with SDTM and AdaM standards;
- Proficiency in SAS programming on multiple platforms and operating systems, e.g., Windows, NT, UNIX, VMS, etc. is desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Work remotely anywhere in the Continental United States;
- Able to demonstrate a robust and comprehensive expertise working as a SAS Programmer in the clinical research industry and an understanding of the fundamental principles of programming, program development and review;
- Fluent in the English language (both verbal and written); and
- Motivation and skills for growth into project management is desirable
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
About Navitas Data Sciences:
- Full Service or Project Based. For more information on Navitas Data Sciences please visit: www.NavitasLifeSciences.com.
- Navitas Data Sciences is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
It starts with Our Customers' Requirements:
- Customers’ requirements vary, from full-service support to very specific project work. In each situation, our skilled staff complete the task.
- If you're looking for a role in a fast-paced environment leading multiple studies for key clients, then Navitas Data Sciences is the place for you!