Jul 04, 2017:
Throughout June Navitas hosted our unique Spring Network Forums across the family of networks – pvconnect, pvnet, pvtech, labelnet and rimnet. We also featured a technology showcase in London for our labelnet and rimnet communities.
- 290 attendees from 50 companies
- 10 Forums across two locations – London and New York
- Overall satisfaction rate from attendees of 89% across all forums
- Disciplines: Pharmacovigilance, Labeling and RIM
- 30 member case studies
- Emerging hot topics across our networks include:
- The search for novel and effective technology solutions to enable automation, integration and analytics
- The patient moves to centre stage …..with discussions on how to bring and embed the patient voice into core PV, labeling and regulatory processes
- Capacity and resource challenges continue as a recurring theme, driving our members to share ideas on new and effective resources models and solutions
- The shift to value – is top of mind, with transformation agendas and emergent capability requirements a priority strategic focus.
- Technology showcase
- 47 attendees from both labelnet and rimnet communities
- a wide array of pilots covered with 3 main topic area and 7 presentations
- Some key hot topics emerging:
- Integration across tools
- Content: SCM, translations, Q, archiving
- Workflow, reporting and metrics
- And some additional questions that still need to be addressed
- How to get affiliate buy in?
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
- Vendor solutions for industry vs what they sell?
- How to build a business case for investment
Autumn Forum dates
|pvnet||7th November||14th November|
|pvconnect||9th November||16th November|
|pvtech||8th November||15th November (Technology Showcase)|
|labelnet||8th November||15th November|
|rimnet||7th November||14th November|
|pvindia 14th September|