Partner with us for stellar statistical support
Our biostatistics team has extensive clinical trial experience across multiple therapeutic areas. Additionally, our biostatisticians hold advanced degrees in biostatistics, mathematics, or clinical disciplines.
Our Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) services include CSR Statistical Analysis Plans, Interim Statistical Analysis Plans, Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB), and Statistical Analysis Plans and Integrated (ISS, ISE) Statistical Analysis Plans.
Gain using our statistical support
We will work with you to develop:
- Primary and Secondary Objectives
- Sample Size and Power Estimation
- Randomization and Blinding of Sponsor Team
- Global Definitions and Conventions, Analysis Windows
- Rules for handling Missing Data
- Definitions of Populations: Efficacy-evaluable, Intention-to-Treat (ITT), Safety and other sub-groups
- Interim Statistical Analysis
- Demographics and Baseline Characteristics
- Subject Disposition and Compliance to Study Treatment
- Method for Analysis of Efficacy Endpoints
- Evaluation of Safety Parameter