Our end to-end pharmacovigilance services combine artificial intelligence and smart processes to advance drug development and deliver solutions
Transform your PV processes with our end-to-end services & technology
Hear from Govind, Senior VP – Business Partner, Regulatory & PV Technology, Navitas Life Sciences, about how you can transform your processes across your PV value chain with Navitas’ technology and PV expertise.
Your Partner in Achieving Sustainable Pharmacovigilance
Navitas Life Sciences is a full-service Pharmacovigilance provider, offering Services along the PV Value chain right from Case Intake to Safety Risk Management. With operating centers in Germany and India, Navitas provides a combination of offshore and onshore teams that can reliably serve the entire PV spectrum.
Our End-to-End PV Services
We Leverage our Extensive Industry Knowledge and Experience to Provide Cutting Edge PV Services
Quality & Compliance
- Our experienced team will work with you through the implementation | Our team includes Qualified Person Responsible For Pharmacovigilance as well as Drug Safety Physicians and PV Subject Matter Experts that provide unparalleled expertise to our clients in an end-to-end process – starting with the scoping design phase, during the pilot and throughout the outsourcing implementation.
- 30 Years of PV Consulting for the Top 300 pharmaceutical companies | Navitas Life Sciences’ leading Pharmacovigilance Consulting team has been a trusted partner to pharmacovigilance leaders at big and medium size pharma, advising on strategies to improve processes and IT infrastructure as well as developing sourcing strategies.
- 20 Years of unparalleled PV insight and benchmarking | Our industry networks, pvnet and pvconnect, equip us with the expertise to understand what “excellence” means: our services at benchmark levels guarantee that our clients are on par or exceed their peers in terms of compliance, quality and efficiency.
- Established global on- and off-shore infrastructure | Our operating centers in Europe and APAC allow for proximity to both of the regions’ major pharma hubs, and provide flexibility in time zone requirements supported by experienced leadership.
- Bespoke offshore units | Depending on client requirements, we can also setup bespoke units tailored to client needs.
- Quality and Compliance are highest priorities for us | Having undergone inspections by Regulatory Authorities without any findings is the result of our dedication, expertise, and excellence in serving our clients worldwide.