A network for labeling professionals, focused on developing best practices for End-to-End labeling compliance, enhancing operational efficiency and excellence, and creating value-adding labeling
London: 23 May, 2019 | New York: 05 June, 2019
The labelnet Spring agenda is themed around ‘Intelligent Labeling’ and will focus on the following:
- Early involvement, framework, TPP, and TPLs
- Patient centricity and RWE
- Competencies and resources – talent management and offshoring
Established in 2011, labelnet provides an open, yet confidential, platform to network, share insights and experiences, benchmark performance and develop best practices across the full lifecycle of labeling. Forum members discuss subjects ranging from the definition of company positions (CCDS, CCSI), to local and regional labeling requirements (including SmPC, USPI, Reference labeling, Local labeling Deviations Management, etc.). This network focuses on labeling implementation for patient/product leaflets, artwork, packaging, and electronic media and other product information in the public domain for which the Marketing Authorization Holder is ultimately accountable.
Labeling plays an increasingly pivotal role in improving patient safety, as a key channel for Benefit-Risk communications. Regulators are placing an increasing emphasis on labeling as an integral part of PV systems. labelnet helps develop compelling yet practical solutions to meet ever shifting regulatory requirements, whilst providing business value and meeting the needs of patients and prescribers.
Peer to Peer Network
and Insight Exchange
Discuss and Develop Strategies
and Best Practices
Build Profile and
Who should join labelnet?
Heads of Labeling and Labeling Professionals
Why join labelnet?
Be part of the only global labeling network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and autumn in person meetings in US and Europe providing industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilization of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Annual benchmark, with 1-1 meetings to explore insights, relative performance and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups, think tanks and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest labeling topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers, benchmark report, discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences