A network for labeling professionals, focused on developing best practices for End-to-End labeling compliance, enhancing operational efficiency and excellence, and creating value-adding labeling
Emerging Agenda for our next meeting: Spring, 2021
Virtual Events: 08 June, 2021 | 15 June, 2021
The labelnet Spring agenda is themed around Future Labeling – Deliver Today and Get Future Ready and will focus on the following:
- Workforce of the Future – Leadership, Sourcing, COVID-19 impact
- Target Labeling – Where Next? How to Accelerate, and the Role of Real World Data (RWD)
- Digital delivering End-to-End Value – 2025 roadmap, patient focus
Peer to Peer Network
and Insight Exchange
Discuss and Develop Strategies
and Best Practices
Build Profile and
Who should join labelnet?
Why join labelnet?
Future Proof Your Systems
Engage With Global Peers
Compare and Improve Performance
Be part of the only global labeling network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and autumn in person meetings in US and Europe providing industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilization of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Annual benchmark, with 1-1 meetings to explore insights, relative performance and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups, think tanks and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest labeling topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers, benchmark report, discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences
Latest Insights in the Labeling Space
- The Company Core Datasheet (CCDS) is an essential document for global labeling management, particularly in upholding label consistencies across diverse markets. Clearly defined processes for the creation, update and version management of the CCDS, alongside a clear policy for regional/local implementation, are required to ensure that accurate and consistent benefit-risk information is communicated to the end-users in an effective and timely manner.
- The need to have End-to-End labeling oversight is now a regulatory expectation and no longer just a future requirement. End-to-End tracking of status and timelines is an essential part of enabling End-to-End labeling oversight i.e. from confirmation of safety signal to labeling implementation ‘in pack’.
- Effective management and governance of local labeling deviations drive global consistency of messages and provide oversight and assurance of labeling compliance in the global operating environment.
- A proactive labeling intelligence strategy will become increasingly important in enabling companies to adapt and respond to the rapidly changing regulatory environment and the growing presence and importance of emerging markets.
- The focus for labeling is shifting from simply “staying compliant” to improving operational efficiency and adding value, via deployment of new technologies tailored to the needs of labeling, new paradigms in managing product information/label content (e.g. structured content, IDMP), and smart applications of labeling (e.g. eLabeling ).