pvconnect Virtual Forum – Autumn Week One
Date: 31 October 2023
The themes for the pvconnect Autumn Virtual Forum will be announced shortly.
pvconnect Face-to-Face Forum – Autumn Week Two
Date: 08 November 2023
Place: New York
The theme for the pvconnect Face-to-Face Autumn Forum will be announced shortly.
A network for PV professionals of mid-sized life science companies to collaborate in strategic thinking and share best practices
Established in 2006, pvconnect provides a neutral platform for PV professionals to network, debate, compare performance and share opinions on the key issues in Pharmacovigilance today. It’s an opportunity for PV leaders to engage with global peers and shape the future of Patient Safety with shared values of ethics, efficiency, and empathy.
Who should join?
Be part of the only global PV network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and autumn in-person meetings in US and Europe; industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Annual state-of-the-art benchmarking, tailored to member needs, with 1-1 meetings to explore insights, relative performance and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups, scientific community discussions and webcasts
Future proof your systems
Engage with global peers
Compare and improve performance
Get in touch
Latest insights and innovations in the PV space
PV in the post-pandemic context
- Impact of COVID-19, longer term changes
- The PV workforce of the future
- Remote inspections, the new normal?
Global complexity: hassle or harmonisation?
- Global regulations; adapting to shifts in emerging markets – LatAm and China
- The local QPPV landscape – what now, where next?
- Brexit and beyond; a global phenomenon
The digital age of PV
- What to automate, and when?
- How to calculate return on investment?
- Leverage real world data for true benefit risk management