A network for Heads of Safety of mid-sized life science companies with both general portfolios and those with a specific focus
London: 04 June, 2020 | New York: 11 June, 2020
In the context of the escalating global concern regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, please be assured that we are actively monitoring the development of the situation. Our primary concern is to protect the health of our members, team, and the wider public.
We confirm that we expect to deliver the Spring forums as scheduled - and are exploring digital and virtual meeting options as a contingency. Please continue to register if you wish to participate, on the assumption that the meetings may be virtual.
The pvconnect Spring agenda is themed around ‘Optimizing PV in 2020 and beyond’ and will focus on the following:
- Industry context
- Optimizing inspection readiness
- The emerging PV organization
- Advances in digital PV
Established in 2006, pvconnect provides a neutral platform for PV leaders to network, debate, compare performance and share ideas. The forum focuses on how to tackle the latest hot issues – balancing rising workload with resource constraints, managing divergent global regulatory requirements, implementing continuous benefit risk management, leveraging big data and modernising PV in the context of the seismic technology and industry shifts. This forum and community is the place to discuss trends, insights, and future solutions.
Peer to Peer Network
and Insight Exchange
Discuss and Develop Strategies
and Best Practices
Build Profile and
Who should join pvconnect?
Heads of Safety, PV senior leadership team responsible for deploying the PV strategy and system within their organisation
Why join pvconnect?
Be part of the only global PV network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and autumn in person meetings in US and Europe; industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilisations of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Bi-annual pvtech meetings to discuss challenges, alternative technology solutions and best practices aligned to the future of Pharmacovigilance
- Annual benchmark, with 1-1 meetings to explore insights, relative performance and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest PV topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers, benchmark report, discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences