A network for Heads of Safety of Indian Life Science companies & multi-nationals with a presence in the Indian market
Mumbai: 23 October 2018
- Introductions and the latest Indian and International regulatory context
- A regulatory perspective, the latest from the PVPI, FDA, EMA and RoW
- Continued dialogue on PVGI: providing feedback to PVPI and aligning expectations/seeking answers
- Vision of PV space 3 – 5 years from now: will it transform or evolve?
- Listening to trends and identifying where the front runners are heading
- Case Studies: looking at automation and process improvement
- Patient centric PV – how far are we now and how far can we go?
- Optimising handling of PV agreements
- Managing EV Data and learning from experience with EVDAS
- Community next steps
Launched in March, 2016 pvindia provides a neutral platform for pharmacovigilance leaders in India facing similar challenges to network, debate, compare performance, and share ideas on how to tackle the latest hot issues.
pvindia leverages the approach, format, and experience gained from successfully running Pharmacovigilance focussed networks over the past 15+ years in Europe and the USA. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the industry leading global network for Pharmacovigilance professionals.
Whilst we believe that drug safety can be a source of competitive advantage, we see a greater mutual benefit in sharing experience and common challenges. Through our pharmacovigilance networks; pvnet, pvconnect, pvtech, and pvindia, our vision is to shape the future of pharmacovigilance by providing PV leaders with an environment to meet and discuss alternative solutions with other industry thought leaders and enable ongoing improvements.
Who should participate in the pvindia forum?
Global or Regional Heads of Safety/Pharmacovigilance, and PV Senior leadership teams at Life Science companies with Pharma, Consumer, Generics, or Mixed Portfolios, responsible for deploying the PV Strategy and System within their organisation
Why come to the pvindia meeting?
- Be part of the only global PV network
- Over 50 global member companies
- Hear the very latest Global Regulatory and industry insights with representation from Health Authorities
- Compare your PV performance with Industry-wide benchmark data
- Unique networking opportunities with Global PV peers
- Hear case studies from Global Industry Leaders
- Discuss and develop strategies and best practices with Indian PV leaders
- Explore and debate how the Indian PV Region brings value to the Global PV system