A network for Heads of Safety of Top 30 life science companies; invests in thought leadership to help shape future practices
London: 02 June, 2020 | New York: 09 June 2020
In response to COVID-19 and to fully protect our members, team, and the public, we can confirm that our Spring Network Forums scheduled for June will now take place virtually. Registration is open, so please continue to register if you wish to participate.
The pvnet Spring agenda is themed around ‘PV2020 – Embracing Patient-to-Patient Safety’ and will focus on the following:
- Industry context
- Engaging patients with impact
- Benefit Risk Management – novel therapies
- From ‘Doing to Being Digital’
Established in 2001, pvnet provides a neutral platform for Pharmacovigilance (PV) leaders facing similar challenges to network, debate, compare performance and share ideas. Our network focuses on the latest hot topics such as balancing rising workload with resource constraints, managing divergent global regulatory requirements, implementing continuous benefit risk management, leveraging big data and modernising PV in the context of the seismic technology and industry shifts. This forum and community is the place to discuss trends, insights and future solutions.
Who should join pvnet?
Heads of Safety and PV senior leaders responsible for deploying the PV strategy within their organization
Why join pvnet?
Be part of the only global PV network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and autumn in person meetings in US and Europe; industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilisations of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Bi-annual pvtech meetings to discuss challenges, alternative technology solutions and best practices aligned to the future of Pharmacovigilance
- Annual benchmark, with 1-1 meetings to explore insights, relative performance and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups, think tanks and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest PV topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers, benchmark report, discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences