A network for Heads of Safety of Top 30 life science companies. Invests in thought leadership to help shape future practices.
Please be advised that our calendar of network forums for Spring, 2021, together with our emerging agendas, will be announced shortly
Established in 2001, pvnet provides a neutral platform for Pharmacovigilance (PV) leaders facing similar challenges to network, debate, compare performance and share ideas. Our network focuses on the latest hot topics such as balancing rising workload with resource constraints, managing divergent global regulatory requirements, implementing continuous benefit risk management, leveraging big data and modernising PV in the context of the seismic technology and industry shifts. This forum and community is the place to discuss trends, insights and future solutions.
Who should join pvnet?
Why join pvnet?
Future Proof Your Systems
Engage With Global Peers
Compare and Improve Performance
Be part of the only global PV network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and autumn in person meetings in US and Europe; industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilisations of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Bi-annual pv tech meetings to discuss challenges, alternative technology solutions and best practices aligned to the future of Pharmacovigilance
- Annual benchmark, with 1-1 meetings to explore insights, relative performance and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups, think tanks and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest PV topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers, benchmark report, discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences
Recent discussion topics and insights
The PV Context and Drivers
- Divergent regulations and inspection regimes - FDA / EMA / ROW shifts
- Regulatory roadmap: GVP, IDMP, combination products, medical devices, Module IV, EVDAS
- Industry benchmark – Insights and trends
- Upcoming regulations and events with an impact on PV, such as GDPR and Brexit
PV Process Re-invention
- Moving from volume-based to value-based capabilities
- New tools and approaches to signal management, safety surveillance and RMM
- New tools and approaches for ICSR
- Strategies and tools to enable positive collaboration – across the PV ecosystem
- A range of pilots – BRM framework, RWE in PV, direct patient entry...& more
- Transformation of the PV organizational model, capability shifts and the secrets of success
- Case examples from a variety of members companies on different aspects of strategic transformation
- Patient centricity – what it means for PV?
Digital Tools and Technology as a PV Game Changer
- Industry pilots: An industry investigator portal, use of wearables, a PV app
- Social listening programs / social media scanning – and the impact on PV
- Search Capabilities and Natural Language Processing for unstructured text
- Automation, analytics, AI and Cognitive computing in PV