A network for Heads of Information Technology for PV departments, focused on increasing business value from technology investments
London: 03 June, 2020 | New York: 10 June, 2020
In the context of the escalating global concern regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, please be assured that we are actively monitoring the development of the situation. Our primary concern is to protect the health of our members, team, and the wider public.
We confirm that we expect to deliver the Spring forums as scheduled - and are exploring digital and virtual meeting options as a contingency. Please continue to register if you wish to participate, on the assumption that the meetings may be virtual.
The pvtech Spring agenda is themed around ‘PV 2020 – End-to-End Digital Safety Systems’ and will focus on the following:
- Regulatory context and PV technology
- Technology enabled Patient-to-Patient Safety
- Digital transformation in PV
Technology is playing an increasingly important role in PV. Rapid technological advances are affording the opportunity to transform the very essence of how PV operates. pvtech is the interest group for individuals responsible for enabling and supporting PV technologies in their organisations.
pvtech is shaping the future of technology in Pharmacovigilance by providing business and technology leaders with an open environment to share challenges, discuss alternative solutions and develop best practices that are aligned to the future of Pharmacovigilance, whilst increasing business value from their technology investments
Peer to Peer Network
and Insight Exchange
Discuss and Develop Strategies
and Best Practices
Build Profile and
Who should join pvtech?
Individuals responsible for enabling and supporting PV technologies in their organisations
Why join pvtech?
Be part of the only global PV network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and autumn in person meetings in US and Europe; industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilisations of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Annual benchmark, with 1-1 meetings to explore insights, relative performance and improvement opportunities
- Hot topic based industry working groups, think tanks and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest PV topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers, benchmark report, discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences