Develop best practices and leading-edge solutions for Regulatory Information Management
London: 07 – 08 November, 2018 | New York: 13 – 14 November, 2018
We are delighted to offer a two day meeting this November, to include a unique one day session across our portfolio of PV and Regulatory networks. Our aim is to:
- Provide a rich and practical perspective on the latest technology innovations – how automation and analytics are changing our world
- Host a deep dive discussion on the cross functional interfaces across the overarching (patient to patient) E2E PV and labeling process
- Ensure focused discussion on hot topics emerged at recent forums and the latest industry benchmark data
- The latest RIM context and Regulatory updates
- Implementing risk based global processes
- Systems integration
Founded in 2014, rimnet started life as a ‘RIM Roundtable’ and has now developed into a full network. This exclusive network was formed in response to demand from the members of pvnet, pvconnect and labelnet who wanted to discuss the emerging area of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). rimnet provides an open yet confidential peer-to-peer network to share and openly discuss challenges, approaches and develop best practices with respect to RIM. Members of rimnet have access to industry surveys and best practice approaches that have been discussed and debated by rimnet members.
Who should join rimnet?
Regulatory Information Management Heads and Professionals representing both business and technical areas of the business
Why join rimnet?
Be part of our global RIM network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and Autumn in-person meetings in US and Europe; industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilizations of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Hot topic based industry working groups, think tanks and webcasts
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest RIM topics
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences
- Routine publications including white papers and discussion summaries