Emerging Agenda for our next meeting: Autumn, 2021
Virtual Event: 17 November, 2021
The rimnet Autumn agenda for day one is themed around Driving innovation in challenging times and will focus on the value of RIM as an integral business driver, delivering ROI from RIM, and the RIM Maturity Model.
Virtual Event: 23 November, 2021
The rimnet Autumn agenda for day two is themed around RIM in Action – where next? This session will focus on building out the vision for RIM in 2025, the roadmap to get there, as well as looking at the challenges.
Who should join rimnet?
Why join rimnet?
Future Proof Your Systems
Engage With Global Peers
Compare and Improve Performance
Be part of our global RIM network with exclusive access to:
- Spring and Autumn in-person meetings in US and Europe; industry leading insights with a strategic focus
- Technology showcase events driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilizations of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Hot topic based industry working groups, think tanks and webcasts
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest RIM topics
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences
- Routine publications including white papers and discussion summaries
Recent topics discussed at rimnet?
- The RIM Vision
- The Road Map to maturity, where are you now and where do you want to be?
- Developing your RIM technology strategy
- The challenges of managing a diverse technology landscape
- Integration of RIM systems and tools
- Defining the scope of your RIM landscape
- Ownership and accountability of RIM data across the organisation
- Effective metrics and measures to manage quality and compliance