A network focused on exploring E2E labeling technologies to improve processes and increase business value for regulatory or labeling IT professionals or business leads
London: 24 May, 2019 | New York: 06 June, 2019
The labeltech Spring agenda is themed around ‘Streamlining the future with technology’ and will focus on the following:
- Overarching systems
- Digital health
- SCA, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and Apps
Launched in 2018, labeltech is the interest group for individuals responsible for enabling and supporting E2E labeling technologies in their organisations.
labeltech is shaping the future of technology in labeling by providing business and technology leaders with an open, yet confidential, environment to share challenges, discuss alternative solutions, and develop best practices that are aligned to the future of labeling, whilst increasing business value from their technology investments.
Peer to Peer Network
and Insight Exchange
Discuss and Develop Strategies
and Best Practices
Build Profile and
Who should join labeltech?
Regulatory or labeling IT professionals or business leads responsible for enabling and supporting technologies within their organisations
Why join labeltech?
Be part of the only global labeling network with exclusive access to:
- Annual in person meetings in the US and Europe, providing industry leading insights and showcasing technology solutions in the labeling space, driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilization of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Hot topic based industry working groups and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest labeling technology topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers and discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences