A network focused on exploring E2E labeling technologies to improve processes and increase business value for regulatory or labeling IT professionals or business leads
Please be advised that our calendar of network forums for Spring, 2021, together with our emerging agendas, will be announced shortly
Launched in 2018, labeltech is the interest group for individuals responsible for enabling and supporting E2E labeling technologies in their organisations.
labeltech is shaping the future of technology in labeling by providing business and technology leaders with an open, yet confidential, environment to share challenges, discuss alternative solutions, and develop best practices that are aligned to the future of labeling, whilst increasing business value from their technology investments.
Peer to Peer Network
and Insight Exchange
Discuss and Develop Strategies
and Best Practices
Build Profile and
Who should join labeltech?
Regulatory or labeling IT professionals or business leads responsible for enabling and supporting technologies within their organisations
Why join labeltech?
Future Proof Your Systems
Engage With Global Peers
Compare and Improve Performance
Be part of the only global labeling network with exclusive access to:
- Annual in person meetings in the US and Europe, providing industry leading insights and showcasing technology solutions in the labeling space, driven by member cases to discover cutting edge utilization of technology, new approaches and collaborations
- Hot topic based industry working groups and webcasts
- Live scientific community discussion board: connect with other members, post and answer questions on latest labeling technology topics
- Member-only platform for collaboration and resource hub – a secure portal to connect and collaborate with peers and share the latest documented insights
- Routine publications including white papers and discussion summaries
- Unique networking with access to Subject Matter Experts within Navitas Life Sciences
Latest Insights in the Labeling Space
As the critical importance of end-to-end labeling is gaining recognition from all stakeholders involved, so is the focus in developing fit for purpose tools and technologies as enablers in the space. Key themes which are being discussed at labeltech include:
- System integration: The benefits of data-centric approaches compared with traditional system-centric approaches in system and data integration, and the implications in solution architecture design
- Technology nirvana: single user interface, single platform (integrating best of breed applications/systems), single set of data standards, and single dashboard
- The 4 A’s of labeling technology future: Automation, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Apps:
- Automation: not just for process, but also for content creation and maintenance. Automated workflow engines, bots and structured content authoring and content management are some of the topics being explored for labeling.
- Analytics: beyond retrospective analysis and reporting of data, how we deploy predictive analytics to harness the value locked up in our data – transforming information into intelligence and insights.
- Artificial intelligence: how we can leverage advanced technologies such as deep learning to facilitate multiple aspects within labeling e.g. linking scientific concepts to patient friendly communications, predicting patient behaviors, outcomes and effectiveness of risk mitigation strategies, etc. while maintaining compliance within the regulatory framework.
- Apps: the potential for apps to enhance product information dissemination and communication to the end users, to store and transmit medical information, and to influence behaviors and health outcomes, is huge. What are the critical success factors in developing a successful strategy for Mobile Health Devices and Applications, while navigating a rapidly changing regulatory landscape?