The Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM), established in 1994, is a non-profit, international organization founded to advance the discipline of clinical data management. Navitas Life Sciences will be exhibiting at the SCDM 24th Annual Conference to be held between 11 - 14 September 2022 at San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
Navitas Life Sciences – End-to-End Clinical Trial Support
Navitas Life Sciences can provide agile and flexible clinical solutions for successful study implementations, either as a fully decentralized or as a hybrid approach. Our initiatives towards incorporating digital technologies, and our optimized clinical trial services platform, gives sponsors the benefit of a short set-up time with low fixed costs, while providing global accessibility and near real-time data analytics and visualizations. This provides sponsors with effective clinical trial oversight at all levels, enhanced patient safety and faster decision making – the toolkit to trial success.
Gain the Navitas Life Sciences Edge
- Deep Domain Expertise : Our deep domain expertise enables high quality deliverables, faster, at a competitive cost.
- OneClinical® : Our flexible and easy to use eClinical platform, promotes collaboration and delivers near real-time data that enables study leaders to make quick decisions.
- Partnering Model : Our partnering approach drives collaborative transformation of clinical trials to provide you with near real-time data oversight empowering faster decision making for enhanced patient safety and efficacy outcomes
- Global Team : Gain access to a set of well-trained and experienced biostatisticians and seasoned programmers that are globally positioned.
- Transformative Support : A Flexible and scalable team that can assist / drive transformation through standardization.
- Unified Process : Unified process from set up to submissions.
- Customer Centric : Customer-focused and best-in-class statistical resolution for various therapeutic areas.
- Statistical Support : Extensive experience and expertise in regulatory handling for Statistics.
- Global Study Experience : Leverage our team to conduct global studies with diverse patient population.
- Excellent Registry Program Support : Vast experience in supporting government and non-government registry development programs.
- Constant Updation : Commitment to continuous improvement, year over year, on quality, Turn Around Times (TAT) and cost.
Meet with our expert, Dr. Yun Lu, VP& Chief Science and Innovation Officer at Navitas Clinical Research (a part of Navitas Life Sciences,) who will be attending the SCDM conference, and gain some insights about our support for efficient clinical trials.
Tell us more about yourself
I am the VP& Chief Science and Innovation Officer at Navitas Clinical Research (a part of Navitas Life Sciences). I am a PhD level clinical data scientist with extensive experience working closely with several National Institute of Health (NIH) Institutes on complex multi-stakeholder projects and public private partnerships. I have provided this service for a wide variety of Phase I- IV clinical trials and disease registries in various therapeutic areas. I bring more than 20 years of experience leading efforts with clinical data, data standard and therapeutic and disease specific common data element (CDE) development and implementation, meta-data driven harmonization, and information technology integration, process development and validation life cycle support.
How does Navitas Clinical Research support Clinical Research and Disease Specific Registries?
In addition to commercial biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, and foundations, , NCR provides exceptional specialized clinical research and data management support services to the scientific research and health care communities in US federal government sector. In return, the government services and performance provide Navitas with reputation, network of subject matter experts, and trusted experience necessary to fully implement the statement of work required by commercial sectors, foundations and other organizations.
Dr. Yun Lu,
VP& Chief Science and Innovation Officer,
Navitas Clinical Research (a part of Navitas Life Sciences)
Foundations that focus on specific disease conditions play an integral role in the progress of research and development. Navitas Clinical Research has been actively supporting the needs of such foundations in setting up registries, driving operational efficiency, achieving patient-centric data accessibility and building essential components that provide a competent ecosystem conducive for focus on research and development.
How have we been able to provide clinical research and registry support for the US Federal Government for over 3 decades?
We have been able to support Clinical research and registry needs of the US Federal agencies for over 3 decades with our focus on ensuring operational excellence. Navitas Clinical Research supports US Federal Government agencies and the foundations by:
- Innovative, cost-effective, and practical support
- Scientific infrastructure and policy services
- Clinical and data coordinating center services
- Clinical operation and regulatory support
- Site management and monitoring
- Data management and statistical support
- Common Data Elements and data standardization effort
- Meta-data driven digital study and eSolution
- Data sharing and analysis
Schedule a Meeting with our Experts at SCDM 2022 Annual Conference
Learn more about our competitive support for all your Clinical Data needs by meeting with Dr. Yun Lu at booth 111 at the 24th SCDM Annual Conference between September 11th to 14th, 2022, in San Antonio, Texas.
Navitas Life Sciences supports small to large pharma, biotech and devices companies, generics manufacturers, and U.S federal agencies, including NIH, CDC, and DoD, with 30+ years of rich experience across 550+ phase I-IV clinical trials, and 20+ therapeutic areas expertise.
You can expect to
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how we can help optimize your clinical trials
- Explore multiple ways of working together using technology-led expertise
- Find Inspiration for a strategic partnership that will solve your clinical trial data needs
Don’t wait to schedule your exclusive session with our expert at SCDM 2022! Slots are filling up.