Our regulatory resourcing services provide talent (contracted or permanent employee) as per your business requirements from Regulatory Strategy to Life Cycle Management.
Harness our talent to help you to stay on target with regulatory milestones. Our resources can be provided as an Offshore and/or Onshore business models to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
We have proven track record of providing Onshore and offshore resources independently and hybrid model.
Navitas Life Sciences operates through an Onshore Resourcing delivery model
- Providing the scalability and operational benefits
- Recruiting local resources and trained inline with your QMS system and project requirements with single point of contact (Project Manager)
- Ensure to implement structured governance model and escalation matrix which will minimize customer oversights
- The work transition and handoff from the offshore location can happen smoothly with Onshore sites when required and ensure the final delivery reaches the customer as desired
- All local ancillary services and local country requirements can be fulfilled by Onshore local resources
Navitas Life Sciences operates through an Offshore Resourcing delivery model
- Providing scalability and cost benefits
- Perform activities in our Global Delivery Centre (GDC) in Chennai, India and/or other locations as needed
- Our delivery Center has dedicated operational units for key customer accounts, shared space for project teams, HR, IT and admin support
- We follow train the trainer model ensuring continuous improvement approach
- Recruiting and training local resources as per the Navitas Life Sciences QMS system and project requirements with a single point of contact (Project Manager)
- We provide structured governance model and escalation matrix which will minimize customer oversights
- The offshore and Onshore teams will work collaboratively for end to end successful deliverables as desired by customer.