Navitas Life Sciences has access to cutting edge perspective owing to vast experience, and a pulse on the latest in the industry. The deep domain experience of our experts has been leveraged to share hard won insights about driving efficiencies and shifting to improved technology.
Here are 5 on demand webinars that you must watch for a transformative journey that unlocks new sources of value
1) Risk Mitigation in Gene Therapy Clinical Trials Development: Gene Therapy is taking significant strides towards the market and therapy. Our webinar on Risk Mitigation in Gene Therapy Clinical Development conducted by our subject matter expert Dr. Atul Gupta, together with Dr. Narendra Chirmule and Dr. Kirk Hammond looked at some of the barriers that are affecting gene therapy clinical trials, and the ways in which such challenges can be overcome.
Risk Mitigation in Gene Therapy Clinical Trials Development
Listen to our On-demand webinar as our subject matter experts explores key themes regarding
- Risk Mitigation in Gene Therapy Clinical Trials
- Gene Therapy in Diabetes
- Opportunities and Challenges in Gene Therapy Clinical Trials
2) Shifting sands of Pharmacovigilance-Pivot, Maneuver, Breakout: Our Subject Matter Expert, Dr. Latika Sharma, PV Networks Lead at Navitas Life Sciences provides key insights on pharmacovigilance during the webinar titled ‘Shifting Sands of Pharmacovigilance – Pivot, Maneuver, Breakout’.
Shifting sands of Pharmacovigilance-Pivot, Maneuver, Breakout
Listen to our on-demand webinar as our subject matter expert explores key themes regarding.
- Macro shifts shaping the future course of PV
- Industry’s response – data, digital, and skills
- What might PV in 2030 look like?
3) IDMP is Becoming Mandatory – A Roadmap to Compliance: IDMP is fast becoming a reality. Listen to our on-demand webinar as subject matter experts from CorrIT and Navitas Life Sciences explored key themes.
IDMP is Becoming Mandatory – A Roadmap to Compliance
Listen to our on-demand webinar as it explores the following themes
- The IDMP countdown has started
- Opportunities for Enhancing Regulatory Information Management
- A global approach to Regulatory compliance with associated guidance and timelines
- Technology that supports RIM and Harmonization of Global/Local Term Stores
4) Enabling Digital Quality Transformation: With the ever-increasing need to be compliant as well as audit ready, pharma companies are aspiring to automate and transform their QMS while, at the same time, taking advantage of the latest quality management technology and best practices. Experts from Navitas Life Sciences, Natco Pharma and our partner, Sparta Systems (a Honeywell Company) provides vital insights in this webinar.
Enabling Digital Quality Transformation
Listen to our on-demand webinar for key insights on
- The evolving quality management landscape and quality imperatives
- Building a business case for a quality management system
- Key operational challenges associated with managing quality
- Proven best practices for a successful quality journey
- How Natco Pharma transformed their quality management operations by implementing TrackWise QMS
5) Enhance your Data Science toolkit with open source tools - How R can create efficiencies in data review and insight: "The Technology space continues to expand, and it is paramount that we stay ahead, in terms of learning curve, in order to take advantage of the cutting-edge solutions that are required for Data science problem solving, " says Shrishaila Patil, Vice President, Statistical Programming, Navitas Data Sciences, as he and Troy Ruth, Director, Clinical Reporting, Navitas Data Sciences provided valuable insights about utilizing R in data review.
Enhance your Data Science toolkit with open source tools - How R can create efficiencies in data review and insight
The webinar explores the following key topics:
- The need of the hour
- The evolving Data Science toolkit
- Open source tools – are they reliable?
Use case for R
- Current trends
- Regulatory requirements
- Challenges and validation of R
The Navitas Data Sciences perspective
- Assessment of industry readiness
- Navitas Data Sciences’ preparation and lessons learned
Navitas Life Sciences has been supporting efficient clinical trials for over 30 years, partnering with small to large pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences companies and U.S.Federal agencies to bring life-saving medicines to the market.