We are looking for a Regulatory Associate. The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for publishing, dispatching, and archiving Regulatory Submissions in agency recommended formats
- Ensure the timely delivery of high-quality Regulatory Submissions following client and internal processes.
- Prepare submission ready documents for electronic submissions including formatting, hyperlinking, and processing MS Word and Adobe Acrobat documents
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of established agency standards and procedures for Regulatory Submissions.
- Troubleshoot document issues with Adobe Acrobat and MS Word
- Manage technical aspects for assigned submissions and status updates
- Collaborate with various departments for planning, preparation, publishing and quality control checks of submissions.
- Have prior experience and knowledge using various Publishing and Validation tools
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in Publishing and Submissions is required
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharma
18 Feb 2021