We are growing our business development team and are currently seeking a Senior Sales Manager, within the role you will be responsible for the Sales Unit and perform the following:
- Manage, influence, and supervise a team of executives
- Direct the team by specifying targets
- Establish sales targets, develop and manage the sales team.
- Proactively build relationships with key stakeholders of target companies to better understand potential consulting needs
- Identify and develop new business, while generating opportunities from within and beyond core target markets
- Create and manage sales strategy plans to ensure revenue growth within the sales team.
- The training, development and motivation of the sales team
- Implementing best practice working methodology with the use of planning and evaluation
- Build a strong knowledge and clear understanding of the markets existing and potential clients operate in
- Responsible for achieving individual business targets in addition to team targets.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 8-12 years’ experience
- Must have a strong consultative sales approach with the motivation to individually generate new business and also motivate the sales team
- Specialized knowledge of domain
- A high degree of commercial awareness with a professional approach
- A proactive, goal orientated approach and the self-motivation to succeed regardless of the challenge
- Leadership and motivational skills are essential to drive the sales team forward in order to achieve specific business objectives and sales targets
- A strong understanding of sales cycle management, forecasting and planning
- A high level of business acumen is vital, with the ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external clients