We are currently seeking experienced MICC professionals to join our growing team. Within the role you will:
- Be responsible for receiving calls and/or emails (AE, PQC, MI & GI), case intake, duplicate check, and registration.
- Carry out follow-up inquiries through phone and email, including the translation of the inquiry if not in a primary language (English).
- Support the development of all the required documents for the MICC
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in an MICC role
- Graduate or post graduate degree in life sciences, pharmacy, dentistry, allied health sciences, and any additional related courses
- Strong communication skills for effective client communication and coordination